3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCULMINGTON at Doseley Park, St. Lukes Road, Doseley, Telford, TF4
- Just £11,000 deposit needed
- Wonderful first floor balcony
- Spacious kitchen with dining area
- Single integral garage
- En suite bathroom
- 1228 square feet
- Mix of 2 - 5 bedroom homes
- Styled around a 'Garden City' design
- Only 3 miles from central Telford
- Three show homes to view
This spacious THREE BEDROOM home, complete with INTEGRAL GARAGE and designed over three floors, benefits from a LUXURY KITCHEN with DINING and FAMILY AREA and access to the rear garden via FRENCH DOORS. The first floor sitting room features its own BALCONY, plus a double bedroom and a family bathroom. The second floor is home to the master bedroom with EN SUITE and a further double bedroom.
- Kitchen - 4.73 x 4.36m (15'6'' x 14'3'')
- Wc - 1.72 x 0.88m (5'7'' x 2'10'')
- Lounge - 4.73 x 3.34m (15'6'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.73 x 2.42m (15'6'' x 7'11'')
- Bathroom - 2.32 x 2.49m (7'7'' x 8'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.73 x 3.35m (15'6'' x 10'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.35 x 1.49m (7'8'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.9 x 4.73m (9'6'' x 15'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42329187.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.