3 bedroom terraced house for saleCARRADALE at DWH @ Liberton Grange, Alnwickhill Road, Edinburgh, EH16
- Upgraded kitchen
- Wardrobes to master
- Ask about Movemaker
- Lovely townhouse
- Integral garage
- 3 storeys
- French doors to garden
- Great storage
- 3 double bedrooms
- Separate kitchen
This delightful THREE-STOREY, THREE BEDROOM home is perfect for the whole family. Complete with a GARAGE, the ground floor also features an entrance hall and double bedroom with FRENCH DOORS. The middle floor offers the OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA, kitchen and WC. Upstairs you'll find two further double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 - 3.78 x 2.76m (12'4" x 9'0")
- Lounge/dining Room - 4.88 x 3.88m (16'0" x 12'7"ma x )
- Kitchen - 3.12 x 2.63m (10'3" x 8'6")
- Wc - 2.07 x 1.43m (6'8" x 4'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.3 x 2.94m (14'10" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.19 x 4.88m (10'4" x 16'0"ma x )
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 2.7m (6'7" x 8'8"ma x )
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42530145.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.