3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAtherton at Serenity @ Lakeside, Bawtry Road, Bessacarr, Doncaster, DN4 7PD
- Garage & driveway
- French doors to rear garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Lounge with balcony
- Impressive family home
- Luxurious master suite
- Three storey home
- 2 year fixtures & fittings warranty
The Atherton is a SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM HOME featuring an OPEN-PLAN FAMILY DINING KITCHEN with FRENCH DOORS to the garden. The ground floor also has a GENEROUS STUDY with BAY WINDOW. On the first floor is a LOUNGE, with delightful TERRACE, a DOUBLE BEDROOM and bathroom. On the second floor is the MASTER BEDROOM, with dual access EN SUITE and JULIET BALCONY, as well as a further DOUBLE BEDROOM.
- Living/dining/kitchen - 4.88 x 4.39m (16'10" x 14'5")
- Study - 4.39 x 2.8m (14'5" x 9'2")
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.85m (5'3" x 2'10")
- Sitting Room - 4.39 x 3.2m (14'5" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.39 x 2.8m (14'5" x 9'2")
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.7m (7'2" x 5'7")
- Bed 1 - 4.39 x 3.86m (14'5" x 12'8")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'10" x 4'0")
- Bed 3 - 4.39 x 2.8m (14'5" x 9'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42582021.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.