2 bedroom apartment for saleMulberry Court at Montague Park, London Road, Wokingham, RG40
- Superb modern first floor apartment
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- En suite to master bedroom
- Separate bathroom
- Allocated parking space
- Generous provision of green space
- Excellent schools & quality childcare provision
- Thoughtful layouts bring airy living spaces
- Winner of the exclusive 'Built for Life 12' award
A stylish TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT with OPEN PLAN living/dining room and contemporary fitted kitchen. Finally, with the Barratt two year fixtures and fittings warranty, in addition to the 10 year NHBC warranty, you can have complete peace of mind.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 4.54 x 6.45m (14'10'' x 21'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.26 x 4.11m (10'8'' x 13'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.37 x 2.47m (4'5'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.11 x 3.34m (6'11'' x 10'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 2.09m (6'2'' x 6'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42582129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.