4 bedroom detached house for saleDUNVEGAN at Newton Farm, Cambuslang, Newton Farm Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
- Part Exchange available
- Kitchen/dining family room
- En suite
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Cambuslang
- Minutes from Newton train station
- Major transport links close-by
- Glasgow City Centre in 30 mins
This is an attractive FOUR BEDROOM HOME featuring an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM and a glazed bay area with French doors opening onto the rear garden. The SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM and airy lounge completes the ground floor. The first floor offers MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. This home also comes with a single integral garage.
- Family/dining/kitchen - 6.04 x 4.29m (19'10" x 14'1")
- Living Room - 3.19 x 5.4m (10'5" x 17'9")
- Utility - 1.88 x 2.2m (6'2" x 7'3")
- Garage - 5.44 x 2.64m (17'10" x 8'8")
- Bedroom1 - 5.23 x 3.62m (17'2" x 11'10")
- En Suite - 2.23 x 1.95m (7'4" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.7 x 4.14m (8'10" x 13'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.7 x 3.25m (10'8" x 810'")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.56 x 3.15m (11'8" x 10'4")
- Bathroom - 1.98 x 2.96m (6'6" x 9'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42602385.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_89. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.