2 bedroom apartment for saleFLINTSHIRE 3 at Copper Quarter, Brunel Way, Pentrechwyth, Swansea, SA1 7DS
- Open plan living/dining
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Riverside location
- Smart, contemporary designs
- Close to all amenities
- Superb leisure opportunities
This lovely TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT is ideal for FIRST-TIME BUYERS. The OPEN-PLAN LIVING/DINING area makes a great space for entertaining friends and family, it also features a FULLY FITTED KITCHEN. The MASTER BEDROOM has a BALCONY, making the room light and airy. There is also a single bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 1.9 x 2.98m (6'2'' x 9'9'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.86 x 4.5m (12'7'' x 14'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.3 x 4.04m (10'9'' x 13'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.6 x 3.1m (8'6'' x 10'2'')
- Bathroom - 1.85 x 1.9m (6'0'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42621516.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.