2 bedroom apartment for saleLandmark Place at Landmark Place, 1 Water Lane, London, EC3R 6EA
- Open plan living/dining
- Private views to the green roof
- Bespoke handleless kitchen furniture with composite stone worktops
- Bathrooms with marble vanity benches and rain-style showerheads
- Real wood veneer dressing room
- West facing balcony
- Lifts to all floors
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
- 1-bed suites, 1, 2 and 3-bed apartments and penthouses
Enjoy PRIVATE VIEWS to the green roof from the WEST FACING BALCONY with bi-fold doors. The fully-integrated ITALIAN-MADE KITCHEN includes porcelain-tiled flooring. The master bedroom comes with a walk-in dressing room which leads onto MARBLE EN SUITE. The HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM includes heating, cooling, blind control and video entry system which can all be navigated away from your home.
- Living/dining - 5.83 x 4.26m (19'2" x 14'0")
- Kitchen - 1.94 x 4.26m (6'5" x 14'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.46 x 3m (11'4" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.75 x 2.66m (12'4" x 8'9")
- Total Area - 80.0 sq m (861sqft)
- Balcony - 3.14 x 1.95m (10'4" x 6'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42621546.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_53. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.