2 bedroom apartment for saleButtermere Apartment at Evolution, Highfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham, S60
- Second floor apartment
- Help to buy available
- Buy with a 5% deposit
- Open-plan lounge/diner
- Stylish kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- 2 bedroom apartments
- Free travel pass for around South Yorkshire
- Centrally placed between Sheffield and Rotherham
TWO GENEROUSLY SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS make this apartment ideal for singles, couples or small families. Thanks to a LARGE OPEN-PLAN LIVING SPACE, with DINING AND LOUNGE AREAS there's PLENTY OF SPACE for socialising, whilst the STYLISH KITCHEN is a great place to cook. A contemporary house bathroom and ALLOCATED PARKING complete this home.
- Kitchen - 2.16 x 3.4m (7'1'' x 11'1'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.87 x 5.48m (12'8'' x 17'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.02 x 3.56m (9'10'' x 11'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.8 x 3.8m (9'2'' x 12'5'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.19m (5'7'' x 7'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42714705.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.