3 bedroom detached house for saleMorpeth at Longford Park, Weeping Cross, Banbury, OX15 4EG
- Single detached garage
- Good size garden
- The village holds an annual one day festival
- Ideally located for commuters with the M40 close by
- Only a short drive from the centre of Banbury
- Good nurseries and primary schools near by
This DETACHED home is IDEAL FOR GROWING FAMILIES looking for more space. The hub of this home is sure to be the FREE FLOWING FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING AREA featuring FRENCH DOORS to the garden, bringing PLENTY OF NATURAL LIGHT through. TWO SIZABLE DOUBLE BEDROOMS can be found on the first floor, with one featuring a modern EN SUITE along with a single bedroom.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 4.05 x 2.23m (13'3'' x 7'3'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.17m (16'3'' x 10'4'')
- Dining - 3.88 x 2.59m (12'8'' x 8'5'')
- Wc - 1.51 x 0.96m (4'11'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.86 x 4.29m (12'8'' x 14'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.68 x 3.82m (8'9'' x 12'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.27 x 2.13m (7'5'' x 6'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.91m (6'3'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42751440.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.