4 bedroom detached house for saleKNIGHTSBRIDGE at The Wickets, Belvoir Road, Bottesford, NG13
- Stamp duty paid worth £12,100*
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £3,900*
- Luxury flooring included worth £6,700*
- Or Part Exchange available
- Four double bedroom detached family home with double garage
- Large corner plot with parking for 4 cars overlooking Bottesford Cricket Club
- Spacious front garden and south-facing rear garden
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast with family area and French doors
- En suite shower rooms to two of the bedrooms and a 4-piece family bathroom
- *^Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 22nd January.
STAMP DUTY PAID WORTH £12,100* | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £3,900* | LUXURY FLOORING INCLUDED WORTH £6,700* | OR PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE^ | CALL 01949 844 526 TODAY! | This impressive four bedroom homes ground floor features a spacious lounge, study room, separate dining room with excellent lighting and an open plan kitchen/family room with French doors leading onto the rear garden. Moving up to the first floor you will find four large double bedrooms with an en suite to two and a family bathroom to share. | *^Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 22nd January.
- Kitchen / Family - 6.36 x 4.69m (20'10'' x 15'4'')
- Lounge - 3.72 x 5.39m (12'2'' x 17'8'')
- Dining - 3.99 x 3.23m (13'1'' x 10'7'')
- Study - 2.32 x 2.63m (7'7'' x 8'7'')
- Utility - 2.51 x 1.78m (8'2'' x 5'9'')
- Wc - 1.41 x 1.78m (4'7'' x 5'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.91 x 5.14m (12'10'' x 16'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.59 x 2.42m (5'2'' x 7'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.72 x 4.65m (12'2'' x 15'3'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2.34 x 1.36m (7'8'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.74 x 2.82m (12'3'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.17 x 3.56m (10'4'' x 11'8'')
- Bathroom - 3.05 x 2.03m (10'0'' x 6'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42781311.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.