3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at South Fields, Tenth Avenue, Morpeth, NE61
- Double carport
- En suite
- 817 square feet
- Close to Morpeth town centre
- Shops and schools nearby
- Contemporary home designs
- Easy access to A1
The Barwick is a delightful three bedroom home offering OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE and DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS that open onto the rear GARDEN. The attractive kitchen features BREAKFAST AREA with fitted contemporary units and QUALITY APPLIANCES. The first floor has a master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, one further double bedroom, one single bedroom and FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 3.4 x 2.5m (11'1'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 4.65m (15'7'' x 15'3'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.76 x 1.92m (9'0'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42846144.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.