2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Cork at Carlisle Park, Carlisle Street, Kilnhurst, S64
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Garage & Driveway
- Generously sized rear garden
- Great schemes available to get you moving
This property is available with Help to Buy from £93,596. Contact us for more information.
Sales Office Open daily from 10am to 5pm.
The Cork - A stylish 2 bedroom semi-detached house with open-plan kitchen/dining area, spacious lounge, modern bathroom, downstairs cloakroom and garage.
|Kitchen/Dining||4.15 x 2.41||13'7" x 7'10"|
|Lounge||4.64 x 3.07||15'3" x 10'1"|
|WC||1.66 x 0.91||5'5" x 3'0"|
|Bedroom 1||4.15 x 3.11||13'7" x 10'2"|
|Bedroom 2||3.95 x 2.29||13'0" x 7'6"|
|Bathroom||2.26 x 1.7||7'5" x 5'9"|
A development of 381 new homes located between Kilnhurst & Swinton.
Carlisle Park is surrounded by excellent shops, local amenities, schools & sports facilities perfect for both young couples and growing families.
Carlisle Park is the perfect location for those wishing to commute to nearby towns and cities, located less than a mile away from Swinton train station with services to Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall & Doncaster. The site has great links to the A1, M1 & M18 and there is a local bus route that is due to serve the development with routes to Sheffield, Rotherham and Doncaster.
Swinton shopping centre is just a 2 minute drive from the development where you can find a range of local shops and amenities. There are also Tesco & Asda Supermarkets 10 minutes away by car.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Cork_garage. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (South Yorkshire North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.