3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCHARNWOOD at Stapeley Gardens, London Road, Stapeley, Nantwich, CW5
- Low Cost Home
- Eligibility Requirements
- First time buyer couples considered
- Reduced Rate Applied
- Help to Buy not avail on this plot
- Double parking space
- Kitchen/dining room
- 926 square feet
- A beautiful and desirable location
This impressive three bedroom home is perfect for modern family living. The ground floor features a comfortable lounge and stylish open-plan kitchen with dining area which opens out onto the enclosed rear garden. Upstairs there is a generous master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.96 x 3.2m (16'3'' x 10'6'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 4.25m (16'3'' x 13'11'')
- Wc - 1.8 x 1.4m (5'11'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.96 x 3.83m (16'3'' x 12'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.25 x 2.52m (13'11'' x 8'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.53 x 2.36m (11'7'' x 7'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 2.01m (7'0'' x 6'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42863652.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.