3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarwick at Merrington Park, Coulson Street, Spennymoor, DL16
- Single detached garage
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- 817 square feet
- New housetype designs
- Family and commuter-friendly location
- Only three miles from the A1(M)
- Great local amenities
A delightful THREE BEDROOM HOME offering an OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE and DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS that open onto the REAR GARDEN and a FASHIONABLE KITCHEN featuring a BREAKFAST AREA and QUALITY APPLIANCES. The first floor has a MASTER BEDROOM with ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM, one further DOUBLE BEDROOM, one SINGLE BEDROOM and the FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 3.4 x 2.5m (11'1'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 3.62m (15'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42892503.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.