3 bedroom terraced house for saleCLEMENTHORPE V1 at The Chocolate Works,York, Campleshon Road, South Bank, YORK, YO23 1EY
- SAVE £10,000
- WAS £449,995
- NOW £439,995
- Ready to move into
- Three double bedrooms
- Part Exchange available
- Free flooring throughout
- Uprgraded Quartz worktops
- Integrated AEG appliances & wine cooler
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
The ground floor features a quality kitchen with INTEGRATED AEG APPLIANCES and wine cooler. Enjoy dining in the OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN DINER, with family areas and FRENCH DOORS opening out to the rear garden. The spacious first floor living room opens out on to a PRIVATE TERRACE, ideal for both relaxing and entertaining. Across two floors there's THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with an en suite to the master.
- Kitchen/dining - 4.78 x 4.35m (15'8" x 14'3")
- Study/family - 2.4 x 3.94m (7'10" x 12'11")
- Utility - 1.4 x 1.9m (4'7" x 6'3")
- Wc - 0.9 x 1.9m (2'11" x 6'3")
- Living - 4.78 x 3.71m (15'8" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.8 x 2.7m (15'9" x 8'10")
- Bathroom - 2.36 x 2m (7'9" x 6'7")
- Terrace - 4.87 x 1.44m (16'0" x 4'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.78 x 3.48m (15'8" x 11'5")
- En Suite - 2.36 x 1.78m (7'9" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.78 x 3.14m (15'8" x 10'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42942495.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.