3 bedroom terraced house for saleHinton at Serenity @ Lakeside, Bawtry Road, Bessacarr, Doncaster, DN4 7PD
- Part Exchange available
- Three double bedrooms
- Utility area
- Lounge with terrace
- French doors to garden
- Open-plan living
- Integral garage & driveway
- En suite master bedroom
- Built in storage
The ground floor of this beautiful home features an ATTRACTIVE FAMILY KITCHEN DINER with FRENCH DOORS opening out to the rear garden, as well as INTEGRAL GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA. You'll find a SPACIOUS LOUNGE with ROOF TERRACE on the first floor, a DOUBLE BEDROOM and shower room. The top floor has TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, one with EN SUITE, and the family bathroom.
- Family/kitchen/dining - 4.71 x 4.36m (15'6" x 14'3")
- Wc - 1.72 x 0.86m (5'8" x 2'10")
- Lounge - 4.71 x 3.34m (15'6" x 10'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.71 x 2.41m (15?6'' x 7?11'')
- Bathroom - 2.31 x 2.49m (7'7" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.71 x 3.35m (13?6'' x 11?0'')
- En Suite - 1.76 x 1.72m (5'9" x 5'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.66 x 4.19m (8?9'' x 13?9'')
- Bathroom 2 - 2.26 x 1.97m (7?5'' x 6?6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42942522.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_58. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.