4 bedroom detached house for saleHaworth at St James Place, Off Poolstock Lane, Wigan, WN3 5UD
- Stylish range of floor and wall cabinets to the Kitchen with 1.5 bowl sink
- Carpets & Vinyl as standard
- Zanussi stainless steel fan single oven with 4 burner gas hob and chimney hood.
- Washer/drier space
- Stylish Porcelanosa wall tiling.
- Flush panel Oak effect internal doors with polished chrome lever furniture.
- Stylish white sanitary ware.
- Glazed shower cubicles with resin stone trays and electric 10.5kw shower’s where applicable.
- TV point and BT socket to lounge and master bedroom.
- Turfed front garden and Tarmacadam driveway.
Plot 39 - The Haworth 4 bedroom detached home with integral garage.
Available now at £151,960 with HELP TO BUY (Government backed Equity Loan Scheme) based on a full market value of £189,950
Own 100% of your new home - pay just 80% now. (Made up of a 5% Deposit & 75% Mortgage).
CARPETS & VINYL INCLUDED!!!
The Haworth is a detached family home offering a spacious lounge, dining room, contemporary kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor, master bedroom with en suite, bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 and a stylish family bathroom. This property also benefits from an integral garage and is packed with high quality design features and finishing touches.
Lounge 4956 x 3160
Kitchen 4625 x 3133
Dining 3166 x 3145
WC 1818 x 925
Master Bedroom 3893 x 3010
Ensuite 2260 x 1305
Bedroom 2 4492 x 3495
Bedroom 3 3492 x 3205
Bedroom 4 3805 x 2068
Bathroom 2800 x 2175
St James Place is a most attractive and convenient place to live. Its close proximity to the Town Centre, Wigan Pier and Scotsman’s Flash means that you can take full advantage of the shopping, cultural facilities and lakeside pursuits that this truly unique location has to offer.
St James Place has a wide range of designer homes (on the site of a former cricket ground) which represent extremely good value for money. There are nearby schools and Robin Retail Park, just a short drive away, caters for all the day-to-day needs that most will want. The DW Stadium is also within this area, seating some 25,000 people. It is home to Wigan Athletic FC and Wigan Warriors Rugby Club, both top flight national teams in their sports.
For commuters, Wigan lies at the meeting point of the A49 and A577 which in turn link to the M6, M61 and M58 motorways.
Seddon Homes do not simply design and build some of the most superb residences in the North West but we set them in some of the very best locations in their areas. Visit our competitors by all means, but we think that you’ll come back to us when its time to buy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Haworth_39_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.