3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOAKFIELD at Scoresby Park, Whitby, Kingfisher Drive, Whitby, North Yorkshire, YO22 4DY
- SAVE £2,500
- WAS £222,995
- NOW £219,995
- Help to Buy available
- Semi detached
- En suite to master bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Kitchen with breakfast area with bay window
- French doors to the garden from the lounge
- Open plan lounge diner
This STYLISH home features a BAY FRONTED KITCHEN and breakfast room that joins a lounge with FAMILY DINING AREA at the rear of the property. This space opens onto the rear garden by a set of French doors that allow NATURAL LIGHT to flow inside. The master bedroom enjoys an en suite shower room and a WALK-IN WARDROBE. There is also a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Living - 5.32 x 4.73m (17'5" x 15'6")
- Kitchen/dining - 3.72 x 2.52m (12'3" x 8'3")
- Wc - 1.89 x 1.01m (6'2" x 1'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.27 x 3.25m (10'9" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.63 x 3.64m (8'7" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.17 x 2.03m (7'1" x 10'6")
- En Suite - 2.04 x 1.39m (6'8" x 4'6")
- Bathroom - 2.63 x 1.75m (8'7" x 5'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43058343.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.