5 bedroom detached house for saleMADDOC at Scoresby Park, Whitby, Kingfisher Drive, Whitby, North Yorkshire, YO22 4DY
- Spacious family home
- Five generous bedrooms
- Part Exchange available
- Three storey home
- Ideal for families
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Light lounge with bay window
- En suite to master bedroom
- New homes in Whitby
- Desirable Location
Stylishly designed over two and a half floors, this FIVE BEDROOM HOME makes perfect use of the FREE FLOWING SPACE. The KITCHEN FEATURES FAMILY/DINING AREAS and a glazed bay that leads to the garden and the lounge a bay window. On the first floor is the master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM plus two additional double bedrooms and a bathroom. The second floor has two bedrooms and a shower room.
- Lounge - 6.43 x 3.63m (21'1" x 11'11")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6.43 x 4.74m (21'1" x 15'6")
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.75m (6'1" x 5'9")
- Wc - 1.79 x 0.97m (5'10" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.41 x 3.57m (14'6" x 11'9")
- En Suite - 1.38 x 2.52m (4'6" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.74 x 3.68m (12'3" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.74 x 2.66m (12'3" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.92m (6'11" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.77 x 4.91m (12'4" x 16'1")
- Bedroom 5/study - 3.57 x 2.99m (11'9" x 9'10")
- Shower - 2.17 x 1.41m (7'1" x 4'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43058361.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.