3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePHILLPOT at Park Farm, Butt Lane, Thornbury, BS35
- UPGRADED KITCHEN & FLOORING INCLUDED
- 3 double bedroom end-terrace home with garage and parking
- Opposite green space
- 2 en suites
- French doors to the garden from bed 3
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- The perfect base for commuting with M48, M5 and M4 nearby
- Near Ofsted 'Outstanding' St Mary's CofE Primary School
- Surrounded by open countryside
The ground floor of this spacious home has a double bedroom with en suite and French doors leading to your garden. The kitchen with dining area is situated on the first floor next to the lounge. Two further double bedrooms, the master with en suite shower room, and a family bathroom sit on the second floor. This home also has an integral garage.
- Ensuite 1 - 2.33 x 1.19m (7'7'' x 3'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.08 x 2.76m (13'4'' x 9'0'')
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.72 x 4.13m (15'5'' x 13'6'')
- Lounge - 4.72 x 4.46m (15'5'' x 14'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.72 x 3.44m (15'5'' x 11'3'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1.9 x 1.78m (6'2'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.6 x 3.22m (11'9'' x 10'6'')
- Bathroom 2 - 2.15 x 1.88m (7'0'' x 6'1'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.