2 bedroom apartment for saleOYSTERCATCHER at Ocean, Park Road, Aberdeen, AB24
- First floor
- Flooring & LBTT paid
- £5,000 furniture pack
- Upgrades included
- Help to Buy available
- Open-plan lounge/kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom en suite
- Morrisons, ASDA and Tesco Express close by
The Oystercatcher is a SPACIOUS APARTMENT with two double bedrooms, EN SUITE in the main bedroom and an OPEN-PLAN LIVING/DINING AREA. Both bedrooms lead off a long hallway that also has an additional bathroom. The lounge and dining area offer GREAT SPACE and MAXIMUM LIGHT.
*Some apartments may have individual variations.
- Lounge/dining Kitchen - 7.15 x 4.2m (23'4" x 13'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.13 x 2.78m (13'5" x 9'1")
- En Suite - 1.89 x 1.7m (6'2" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.13 x 2.75m (13'5" x 9'0")
- Bathroom - 2.21 x 1.91m (7'2" x 6'2")
- Utility Area - 1.73 x 0.63m (5'6" x 2'0")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43131687.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.