4 bedroom detached house for saleBALMORAL at Osprey Heights, Old Meldrum Road, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire AB51 6HL
- Flooring and LBTT paid
- Or Part Exchange
- Additional extras
- Open plan family living
- Double detached garage
- Utility room
- Master en suite
- Independent local shops and farmers market
The Balmoral has a FLEXIBLE LIVING SPACE with a large OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN/dining area that includes a family room space and FRENCH DOORS looking out over the garden. Downstairs also features a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, STUDY, utility room, WC and large hallway. Upstairs has four bedrooms one with EN SUITE, a family bathroom and storage space.
- Kitchen - 3.09 x 2.7m (10'1'' x 8'10'')
- Family / Dining - 5.36 x 3.49m (17'7'' x 11'5'')
- Lounge - 4.82 x 3.7m (15'9'' x 12'1'')
- Study - 2.47 x 1.74m (8'1'' x 5'8'')
- Utility - 2.47 x 1.7m (8'1'' x 5'6'')
- Wc - 1.73 x 1.4m (5'8'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.13 x 3.29m (13'6'' x 10'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.81 x 1.77m (5'11'' x 5'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.12 x 3.54m (13'6'' x 11'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.41 x 3.21m (11'2'' x 10'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.04 x 2.76m (9'11'' x 9'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.27 x 1.7m (7'5'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43131888.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.