3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairway at Nursery Fields, Atherstone Road, Measham, DE12
- Was £229,995 Now £204,995
- £7,500 Subsidy available*
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- Large, bright lounge
- French doors leading to garden
- En suite to master bedroom
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Handy carport
- Good primary and private school options nearby
- *T&C's apply, cannot be used with Part Exchange.
Reserve the 'Fairway' home with a £7,500 subsidy. Located in the village of Measham with National Forest walks nearby and top schooling options for all ages, this home is in a quiet cul-de-sac location and highlights include a large dining kitchen and impressive dual-aspect lounge with French doors.
Parking - Car Port
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.39 x 3.31m (17'8'' x 10'10'')
- Lounge - 5.73 x 3.04m (18'9'' x 9'11'')
- Wc - 1.42 x 1.02m (4'7'' x 3'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.04 x 3.48m (9'11'' x 11'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.16 x 1.64m (7'1'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.16 x 2.86m (10'4'' x 9'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.54 x 2.14m (11'7'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.02 x 1.7m (6'7'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43132017.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.