4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lincoln at Shorelands, Stratton Road, Bude, EX23
- Separate kitchen, utility room, dining room and sitting room
- Dining room with French doors to garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Integrated appliances including:
- - hob with built-in double under oven and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
- Integral garage
The Lincoln is a four bedroom home with kitchen, separate utility and cloakroom areas. The dining and sitting rooms are also separate. The master bedroom has TV and phone point plus an en suite and built in wardrobes. The garage is integral to the house.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Jesse & Pam
Shorelands is an exciting new development in the popular Cornish coastal town of Bude and within walking distance of two beautiful sandy beaches. The bustling town centre is also nearby and has a range of local shops and services. The development offers a range of stylish 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. The sales centre and show home are open daily so call now for more details and to receive a brochure.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen - 3.40 x 3.26m (11' 2" x 10' 8")
- Dining room - 3.26 x 2.67m (10' 8" x 8' 9")
- Sitting room - 4.92 x 3.20m (16' 2" x 10' 6")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.43 x 4.23m (14' 6" x 13' 10")
- Bedroom 2 - 5.08 x 2.54m (16' 8" x 8' 4")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.83 x 2.62m (12' 7" x 8' 7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.01 x 2.28m (9' 10" x 7' 6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBUDE-P407_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.