3 bedroom terraced house for saleMAIDSTONE at Brindley Gardens, Kingsway, Rochdale, OL16
- En suite shower room
- Double parking space
- Large master bedroom
- Kitchen/dining room
- Your commute is made easy with the nearby Metrolink.
- Our energy efficient homes could save you money.
- The nearby M62 connects you to the motorway network.
- You'll find parks, shops and cafes nearby.
The Maidstone is a 3 BEDROOM HOME featuring an open-plan kitchen and dining area with FRENCH DOORS opening onto the rear garden. On the first floor you will find TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, a single bedroom and family bathroom can also be found on the first floor.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.2 x 4.6m (10'6'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.6m (16'3'' x 11'9'')
- Wc - 0.94 x 1.62m (3'1'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.59m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.59m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43194957.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.