3 bedroom terraced house for saleNORBURY at Brindley Gardens, Kingsway, Rochdale, OL16
- En suite shower room
- Dressing room
- Single detached garage
- French doors to the rear
- Your commute is made easy with the nearby Metrolink.
- Our energy efficient homes could save you money.
- The nearby M62 connects you to the motorway network.
- You'll find parks, shops and cafes nearby.
This spacious two and a half storey, THREE BEDROOM HOME features and open-plan lounge and dining room with FRENCH DOORS opening onto the rear garden. The stylish kitchen comes with QUALITY UNITS AND APPLIANCES in range of finishes. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a dual access family bathroom. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and features an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Kitchen - 1.92 x 3.9m (6'3'' x 12'9'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.98 x 4.08m (16'4'' x 13'4'')
- Wc - 1.86 x 0.85m (6'1'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 0.41 x 3.36m (1'4'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.08 x 3.53m (13'4'' x 11'6'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.9m (6'3'' x 6'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.08 x 3.91m (13'4'' x 12'9'')
- Dressing - 3.13 x 1.93m (10'3'' x 6'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 2.03m (6'9'' x 6'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43194966.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.