3 bedroom terraced house for saleMAIDSTONE at Bridgewater Mews, Village Street, Runcorn, WA7
- En suite shower room
- Help to Buy available
- French doors to the rear
- Double parking space
- Kitchen/dining room
- Excellent commuter and transport links
- Outstanding schools within walking distance
- Activities for the whole family on your doorstep
The Maidstone is a 3 BEDROOM HOME featuring an open-plan kitchen and dining area with FRENCH DOORS opening onto the rear garden. On the first floor you will find TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, a single bedroom and family bathroom can also be found on the first floor.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.2 x 4.6m (10'6'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.6m (16'3'' x 11'9'')
- Wc - 0.94 x 1.62m (3'1'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.59m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.59m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43194975.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.