4 bedroom detached house for saleSt John's Place, St. Johns Road, Hedge End, SO30
- Luxury fitted kitchen units with matching up-stand
- Built in single oven, 4 burner gas hob and stainless steel extractor
- Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher & microwave
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Stylish white sanitary ware with chrome fitting
- White "cottage style" internal doors with chrome furniture
- Half height ceramic tiling to bathroom and en-suites
- Paved patio and outside tap
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 5 - A detached 4 bedroom family home with attached garage.
The Show Home & Marketing Suite are now open 7 days between the hours of 10.00am & 5.00pm, for more information or to arrange your exclusive viewing appointment please contact either Carol or Jan on 0845 180 1281.
A landmark development of superb 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and stylish 3, 4 & 5 bedroom family homes conveniently situated close to Hedge End Village.
The keyword for Hedge End is 'convenience'. There's a good selection of shops in the village itself and many superstores on nearby retail parks. The local leisure facilities include The Berry Theatre, Wildern Leisure Centre and the Virgin Active health club (next to the famous Ageas Bowl cricket ground). The village is surrounded by rolling countryside and close to the River Hamble, so you can enjoy weekend walks in the great outdoors and pub lunches overlooking the water. The area is well served by good schools and the travel links are simply excellent, with the south coast motorway network, Hedge End Train Station and Southampton Airport all in easy reach.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43206567.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foreman Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.