5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ansell at Wellington Park, Bloxham, OX15
- open plan kitchen/dining area plus family room
- separate sitting room
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- high level oven with separate hob
- integrated fridge freezer
- integrated washing machine
- integrated dishwasher
- downstairs cloakroom
- en suite and built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- garage included
The ANSELL is an impressive 5 bedroom home offering open plan kitchen with family/dining area, a separate sitting room and FRENCH DOORS to GARDEN. Downstairs study, en suite and wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to master bedroom. GARAGE included.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Jason
This attractive new development at Bloxham is close to the Cotswolds countryside but with excellent transport links to major towns and cities such as London and Oxford.
Wellington Park is on the edge of the delightful historic village of Bloxham which has pubs and local shops as well as a full range of amenities in nearby Banbury.
All Bovis Homes are thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of modern lifestyles and Wellington Park offers a stunning range of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes.
So if you're looking for a stylish new home in a semi-rural location your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/family/dining area - 5.92 x 4.50m (19' 5" x 14' 9")
- Study - 2.93 x 2.17m (9' 7" x 7' 1")
- Sitting room - 6.25 x 3.85m (20' 6" x 12' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.50 x 3.66m (14' 9" x 12' 0")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.82 x 2.67m (12' 6" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.77 x 2.35m (12' 4" x 7' 8")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.93 x 2.17m (9' 7" x 7' 1")
- Bedroom 5 - 2.97 x 2.15 m (9' 9" x 6' 7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBLXH-SW5006_5_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.