2 bedroom apartment for saleVillage 135, Hollyhedge Road, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M22
- Fitted with a modern contemporary kitchen
- Vinyl non slip flooring
- Low energy lighting
- Wet rooms with showers and shower curtains
- Ceramic wall tiling
- Fully programmable heating system, powered by Biomass Eco Communal System
- Low surface temperature radiators in specific rooms
- Secure and safe Window and French Doors, Secure by design locking system and Secure door entry system, CCTV, Emergency Call System
- Aluminium external doors and windows
- Fire and Smoke alarms
Please contact us for more information
Available at £66,250 for a 50% share based on £132,500 full market value.
Rent per month - £151.82
Village 135 is a modern and stylish development, which consists of 135 homes for the over 55's who need Extra Care support. Village 135 consists of 135 spacious two bedroom apartments available for sale, shared ownership and rent.
Residents can enjoy independent living in the privacy of their own self-contained apartment, whilst having the peace of mind of a permanent on-site care team and security. The Village also boasts excellent communal facilities, including a fantastic Bistro Restaurant, relaxing, revitalising Spa-Bathroom and Hair & Beauty salon.
The new development is located in a sought after area of Wythenshawe in South Manchester, which is known as 'Garden City'; where there are lots of shops, amenities, parks and transport links. Village 135 promotes a full and active lifestyle to residents who can participate in a range of activities designed to enrich their lifestyle, build friendships and provide new skills.
• On-site Care Team
• 24/7 Security
• Hair & Beauty Salon
• Landscaped Gardens
• On-site Bistro / Restaurant
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43328529.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference A202_50_SO. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wythenshawe Community Housing Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.