3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFaringdon at The Brackens, Halse Road, Brackley, NN13
- Part Exchange available
- Carpets/vinyl throughout
- Upgraded kitchen specification with integrated appliances
- Near Silverstone and home to Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
- First-rate schools on the doorstep
- Easy commute to Oxford, Milton Keynes and Northampton
- Reach London in under an hour
Part Exchange is available on Plot 274 and is ready to move into now. The Faringdon is a lovely 3 bed home. The ground floor features a bay fronted dining room, stylish kitchen and spacious lounge. The first floor offers an en suite shower room to master bedroom, further double bedroom, 1 single bedroom and modern bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.59 x 2.9m (11'9'' x 9'6'')
- Lounge - 5.45 x 3.32m (17'10'' x 10'10'')
- Dining - 3.36 x 2.4m (11'0'' x 7'10'')
- Wc - 1.69 x 1.45m (5'6'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.26 x 3.25m (13'11'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.47 x 1.92m (8'1'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.98 x 3.15m (13'0'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'7'' x 7'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.86m (6'11'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43446990.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.