3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Holly Blue Meadows , Chasewater Burntwood, WS7
- Double parking space
- Ask us about Help to Buy
- Ideally located for those needing to commute
- Located on the edge of Cannock Chase
- The city of Lichfield is easily accessible
- Great selection of schools nearby
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
This SEMI-DETACHED family home has PLENTY OF SPACE to offer. The ground floor has a FITTED KITCHEN with a BREAKFAST AREA, ideal for spending time with your family at meal times. The hallway then leads to an OPEN PLAN LIVING AND DINING AREA with FRENCH DOORS, bringing the outside in, allowing PLENTY OF NATURAL LIGHT through. The MASTER BEDROOM with MODERN EN SUITE can be found on the first floor.
- Lounge / Dining Room - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1'' x 14'7'')
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2'' x 8'0'')
- W C - 1.55 x 0.95m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.64 x 2.6m (11'11'' x 8'6'')
- En Suite - 1.52 x 1.32m (5'0'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'11'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11'' x 6'3''ma x )
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43447071.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.