3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Victoria Gardens, Liverpool Road, Widnes, WA8
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge with French doors
- En suite for extra privacy
- A beautifully landscaped, leafy development
- Handy shops within walking distance
- Just 1 mile from Widnes train station
- Within the catchment area of outstanding schools
A house designed to adapt as your needs change, the OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM is great for relaxing or entertaining and opens onto a garden. Your kitchen, which can be personalised, includes energy-efficient oven, hob & hood and the ground floor also has built-in storage and WC. On the first floor are TWO DOUBLE, with EN SUITE SHOWER TO THE MASTER, plus a SINGLE BEDROOM and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.4 x 2.5m (11'1'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 3.62m (15'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43489209.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_34. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.