4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakham at Victoria Gardens, Liverpool Road, Widnes, WA8
- En suite for extra privacy
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with French doors
- Only 9 homes left, don't miss out!
- Handy shops within walking distance
- Just 1 mile from Widnes train station
- Within the catchment area of outstanding schools
The Oakham is a spacious four bedroom family home offering an open plan lounge and dining room with lovely French doors opening out to the private rear garden and a modern fitted kitchen with contemporary units. The ground floor also boasts a useful WC. On the first floor you will find two double bedrooms with an ensuite shower room in the master, two single bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.66 x 4.63m (18'7" x 15'2")
- Kitchen - 4.2 x 2.45m (13'9" x 8'0")
- Wc - 1.51 x 0.96m (4'11" x 3'2")
- Master Bedroom - 3.88 x 2.53m (12'9" x 8'3")
- Ensuite - 1.34 x 2.52m (4'5" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.39 x 2.52m (11'1" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16 x 2.01m (10'5" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09 x 2.01m (10'2" x 6'7")
- Bathroom - 2.53 x 1.7m (8'3" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43489215.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.