3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarwick at Victoria Gardens, Liverpool Road, Widnes, WA8
- £1k towards legal fees
- Flooring throughout
- Integrated appliances
- Only 10 homes left, don't miss out!
- Handy shops within walking distance
- Just 1 mile from Widnes train station
- Within the catchment area of outstanding schools
The Barwick is a SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. The ground floor has a lounge with French doors that open out to the rear garden, a STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN and W.C. On the first floor you'll find the master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, ANOTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM, ONE SINGLE and the FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 3.4 x 2.5m (11'1'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 3.62m (15'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43489218.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.