3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleARCHFORD at Sparken Hill Gardens, Sparken Hill, Worksop, S80
- £1,100 towards Stamp Duty*
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £3,200*
- Flooring included throughout worth £3,200*
- £500 towards legal fees
- Just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- 3 bedroom family home with two parking spaces
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with French doors and spacious lounge with bay window
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 8th January.
- Worksop Market open 3 days a week
£1,100 TOWARDS STAMP DUTY* | FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT WORTH £3,200* | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £3,200* | £500 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES* | CALL 01909 475 097 TODAY! | This family home has been carefully designed throughout - from the front bay window that brings natural light streaming into the airy sitting room to the kitchen with dining area that leads to the rear garden via French doors. Upstairs the master bedroom features an en suite while the rest of the family can enjoy a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.| *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 8th January.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Living Room - 4.6 x 3.75m (15'1" x 12'3")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.74 x 3.31m (15'7" x 10'10")
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.9m (5'1" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.23 x 3.28m (10'7" x 10'9")
- En Suite - 1.38 x 2.12m (4'7" x 6'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.48 x 3.89m (8'1" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.28 x 2.19m (7'6" x 7'2")
- Bathroom - 1.82 x 2.18m (5'11" x 7'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43489263.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_52. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.