3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFINCHLEY at St Michael's View , Cockett Lane, Farnsfield, NG22
- New Year offer ends 4pm Saturday 31st December!
- £1,900 towards Stamp Duty*
- Flooring included throughout worth £3,300*
- Stylish kitchen/diner and French doors leading onto the garden
- Spacious lounge with excellent lighting from window
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom, single bedroom and a family bathroom to share
- Two parking spaces
- *Terms and conditions apply.
- Butchers, bakery and greengrocers less than a mile away
LIGHT UP YOUR NEW YEAR WITH THIS FANTASTIC OFFER! | £1,900 TOWARDS STAMP DUTY* | FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT WORTH £3,300* | OFFER ENDS 4PM SATURDAY 31ST DECEMBER - CALL 01623 884 231 TODAY! | The Finchley is a three bedroom family home. Downstairs is a spacious lounge leading to fully-fitted contemporary kitchen with a dining and French doors leading to the garden. Up the flight of stairs, you will find two double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. | *Terms and conditions apply.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge - 4.77 x 3.62m (15'7" x 11'10")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 4.6 x 3.22m (15'1 x 11'2")
- Wc - 1.58 x 0.96m (5'2" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9" x 8'6")
- En-suite - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6" x 4'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'3" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'10" x 6'3")
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43527606.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_87. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.