3 bedroom terraced house for saleNugent at Brooklands, Fen Street, Broughton, Milton Keynes, MK10
- 3 double bed mid-terrace
- Single detached garage with additional parking
- Contribution towards Stamp Duty available
- South west facing garden
- Open-plan lounge/dining area with French doors
- Spacious master with en suite
- Modern kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Located near to Junction 14 of the M1
- Access to London by train within the hour
Attention to detail is clear throughout this two and a half storey, three bedroom home. A stylish kitchen at the front of the property is well-equipped, and the lounge with dining area is spacious, leading to the rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower. On the second floor, the master bedroom with en suite shower room makes a relaxing haven.
- Living/dining Area - 4.73 x 4.5m (15'6" x 14'9")
- Kitchen - 3.3 x 2.57m (10'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.88 x 2.77m (12'8" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.92 x 2.66m (12'10" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.83 x 3.43m (19'1" x 11'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43527615.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.