4 bedroom detached house for saleSomerton at South Fields, Tenth Avenue, Morpeth, NE61
- Ready to move into
- Buy with just a 5% deposit
- Detached home with garage
- Close to Morpeth town centre
- Shops and schools nearby
- Contemporary home designs
- Easy access to A1
A four bedroom home offering SPACE AND LIGHT in the family KITCHEN/DINING ROOM which includes FRENCH DOORS to the rear GARDEN. Also on the ground floor is a COMFORTABLE LOUNGE and UTILITY room. The first floor features THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE to the master bedroom, one single bedroom and a FAMILY BATHROOM. This ideal family home also comes with an INTEGRAL GARAGE.
- Kitchen - 2.68 x 2.56m (8'9'' x 8'4'')
- Lounge - 3.31 x 5.93m (10'10'' x 19'5'')
- Dining - 4.53 x 2.7m (14'10'' x 8'10'')
- Utility - 1.7 x 1.59m (5'6'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.98m (5'2'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.19 x 4.07m (13'8'' x 13'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.05 x 1.63m (6'8'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.97 x 2.76m (13'0'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.51 x 3m (11'6'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.94 x 2.89m (9'7'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.9m (6'8'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43607439.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.