2 bedroom terraced house for saleBRADFORD at Wyndham Park, Nelson Way, Yeovil, BA21 5DT
- Just a £8,500 deposit with Help to Buy
- Mid-terrace home
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Two parking spaces
- Master bedroom with storage space
- Beautiful range of homes designed to suit every lifestyle
- Located on the outskirts of bustling Yeovil
- Ideally located for the A303
- Not far from Yeovil Junction train station
This home is ideal for first time buyers or downsizers. The open plan kitchen with living and dining areas offers a spacious haven for you to relax in. There is also a large storage cupboard under the stairs. A WC completes the ground floor. There are two good sized bedrooms upstairs, a double and a single, and a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Entrance Hall - 1.49 x 1.27m (4'8" x 4'1")
- Living Room - 3.15 x 4.43m (10'3" x 14'5")
- Kitchen/ Dining Room - 3.15 x 3.77m (10'3" x 12'3")
- Wc/utility - 1.04 x 2.96m (3'4" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.25 x 2.99m (13'9" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.25 x 3.06m (13'9" x 10'0")
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 2.04m (6'6" x 6'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43644219.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.