4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHythe at Teal Park Farm, Barmston Road Washington, NE38 8QA
- Single attached garage and single parking space
- En suite
- 1275 square feet
- Mix of modern home designs
- An established family community
- Handy Sainsbury's Local nearby
- Commuter friendly
An appealing 4 bedroom, 3 STOREY HOME boasting OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM with a glazed bay opening onto the garden. The well-planned kitchen features a breakfast area and stylish appliances. On the first floor there are 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND A DUAL ACCESS EN SUITE and on the second floor there are a further 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.51 x 3.15m (8'2'' x 10'3'')
- Lounge / Dining - 6.25 x 4.6m (20'6'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.73 x 0.85m (5'7'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.6 x 3.74m (15'1'' x 12'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.56 x 1.4m (8'4'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.6 x 2.91m (15'1'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.6 x 3.12m (15'1'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.42 x 2.56m (14'6'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.01 x 1.95m (6'7'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43685130.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.