3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarwick at The Maples, Suffolk Road, Hebburn, NE31
- Large lounge
- double parking space
- En-suite bedroom
- Commuter friendly location
- Close to South Shields coastline
- Shops and parks on the doorstep
- Homes for first time buyers and families
The Barwick home offers a HIGH QUALITY KITCHEN with breakfast area, there is also a good sized lounge which encompasses a dining area with FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden. The first floor features a master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, a SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM and a single room as well as a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge / Dining Room - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1" x 14'7")
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2'' x 8'1")
- W C - 1.54 x 0.95m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.61 x 2.6m (11'10'' x 8'6'')
- En Suite - 2.6 x 1.32m (8'6" x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'11'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43685214.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_41. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.