1 bedroom apartment for saleChiswick Gate, Burlington Lane, Chiswick, London, W4
- Gated underground car parking
- Gas/electric stainless steel hob with built in electrical oven & grill, Stainless splash back & extractor hood
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer & dishwasher
- Washer-dryer (located in hallway cupboard)
- Secure bicycle storage
- Fitted wardrobe comprising of sliding doors, shelf & hanging rail
- Large format ceramic floor & wall tiles to bathroom
- Landscaped orchard gardens
- Children's play area
Last few remaining -
Stunning one bedroom apartments available for shared ownership at Chiswick Gate - Applications now open to purchasers from all areas. Register your interest for further information on how to apply.
These elegant and highly refined homes offer high quality specifications, including fitted kitchen with fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built in wardrobe to bedrooms, Karndean flooring to kitchens, living room, hallways and carpet throughout bedrooms. Each apartment includes secure underground parking, private balcony and communal landscaped orchard gardens.
About Chiswick Gate
At Chiswick Gate you really are at the heart of the new "semi-suburban Soho" with some of London's finest restaurants, bars, cosmopolitan café cosy pubs and vibrant meeting hubs - all just a short stroll away. Offering brand new, high quality one, two and three bed apartments for shared ownership, this new development will give you everything you'll want in your life - right on your doorstep.
At the heart of Chiswick Gate, and the development's focal point, are the sumptuous private gardens. Inspired by the heritage of formal English gardens, these beautifully planted outdoor spaces connect together to create a welcoming entrance.
Balancing the blend of period style townhouses and a modern twist on warehouse inspired architecture, the central orchard-like communal space is a sanctuary for residents to relax and enjoy - many from their own balcony or terrace - reflecting the area's abundance of parks and open spaces.
As well as stylish homes and exceptional leafy surroundings, residents will benefit from dedicated car parking spaces and a cycle store are discreetly housed underground.
Superb transport connections make Chiswick Gate the ideal base for travelling into central London or accessing the UK motorway network, and for international travel Heathrow Airport is under 25 minutes' drive away.
If you are interested in getting on the property ladder in this vibrant, sought after location be sure you are first in line to see our new show home. Showcasing a one bedroom apartment featuring quality fixture and fittings, set within stunning landscape grounds.
Register your interest for further details on how to apply for one of these properties and to arrange your viewing of our new show home.
* CGI images shown are subject to change
* Internal images are of previous TVH developments
* Eligibility and income restrictions will apply.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43706448.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_bed_from_AG_05. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by So Resi. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.