3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNEWSHAM at Claremont Gardens, Westminster Road, Walton, Liverpool, L4 4LQ
- Help to Buy available
- Tandem parking space
- Dining room
- En suite
- A new, exciting community
- Liverpools culture on your doorstep
- Close to schools and ammenities
- Eco homes save you money on energy bills
The Newsham is an impressive THREE STOREY HOME. Downstairs you will find a spacious BAY-FRONTED LOUNGE with an OPEN-PLAN kitchen/dining room which leads out to the rear garden via FRENCH DOORS. On the first floor there is two double bedrooms which share the family bathroom. A spacious master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM can be found on the second floor which completes this stunning home.
- Lounge - 3.69 x 4.87m (12'1" x 15'11"ma x )
- Wc - 1.7 x 1.34m (5'8" x 4'5"ma x )
- Kitchen - 2.16 x 2.96m (7'1" x 9'8")
- Dining - 2.47 x 2.96m (8'1" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.72 x 2.59m (15'6" x 8'6"ma x )
- Bedroom 3 - 2.67 x 3.09m (8'9" x 10'2"ma x )
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.05m (5'6" x 6'8")
- Ensuite - 2.29 x 1.59m (7'6" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.7 x 4.62m (12'2" x 15'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43747062.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.