2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrey at The Rise, Armstrong Road, Scotswood, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15
- Single parking space
- Energy-efficient, sustainable homes
- Beautiful bespoke designs
- Close to Newcastle city centre
- Fantastic views across the River Tyne
This stylish two bedroom home offers a beautiful lounge which has space for a dining area and also features French doors, which lead to the rear garden. The kitchen is to the front of the home and has fitted units. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.1 x 3.1m (6'10'' x 10'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.18 x 4.76m (13'8'' x 15'7'')
- Wc - 1.8 x 1.02m (5'10'' x 3'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.18 x 3.54m (13'8'' x 11'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 4.18 x 3.69m (13'8'' x 12'1'')
- Bathroom - 1.8 x 2.29m (5'10'' x 7'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43747128.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.