4 bedroom detached house for saleCARRICK at Lockhart Gardens, Manse Road, Stonehouse, Strathaven, ML9
- Single integral garage
- Utility room
- En suite
- Once complete will feature 119 three and four bed homes.
- Within 10 minutes drive of M74
- Major rail links accessable via Larkhall Train Station
- Sought-after Strathaven within 5 miles
The ground floor of this stunning home provides you with plenty of space, with a large lounge - leading onto a SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA with glazed bay area. With FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS of which the Master Bedroom benefits from an ensuite - The Carrick provides you with plenty of space and more.
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.52m (16'3" x 11'7")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.63 x 3m (15'2" x 9'10")
- Utility - 1.97 x 1.86m (6'6" x 6'1")
- Wc - 1.86 x 1.04m (6'1" x 3'5")
- Garage - 6 x 3m (19'8" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.52 x 3.35m (11'7" x 11'0")
- Ensuite - 2.18 x 1.54m (7'2" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.48 x 2.6m (14'8" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.3 x 3.12m (10'10" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.32 x 3.28m (10'11" x 10'9")
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.98m (6'7" x 6'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43765146.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.