3 bedroom detached house for saleGrange Park, Highland Drive, Loughborough, LE11 2HT
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Separate lounge looking out on rear garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and master en-suite shower
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in some bedrooms
- Single garage
The Nene is designed so the front door sits well inside the front gable of the house, giving good cover and a useful area as you enter your home. Inside the hallway gives access to the lounge and living kitchen as well as the stairs and cloakroom. The lounge is light, having windows overlooking both the front and rear gardens, as does the living kitchen. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite, whilst the remaining two bedrooms share the family bathroom fitted with Roca sanitary ware and Porcelanosa tiles.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
PARKING - SINGLE GARAGE
Lounge - 5350 x 3360mm (17'6" x 11'0")
With provision for fireplace on the side, windows facing the front garden.
Kitchen/Dining Area - 5350 x 2940mm (17'6" x 9'7")
With stainless steel sink and basin, a George Moores kitchen and co-ordinating work surfaces.
Utility - 2247 x 2030mm (7'4" x 6'7")
With stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink unit with mixer tap and door to kitchen and to the side of the house.
Cloakroom - 1653 x 1057mm (5'4" x 3'5")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin and W.C
Bedroom 1 - 3412 x 2934mm (11'2" x 9'7")
With double built-in wardrobe and window overlooking the front garden.
Ensuite (Bed 1) - 2274 x 1670mm (7'5" x 5'5")
With Roca sanitary including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C and tiled shower enclosure.
Bedroom 2 - 2907 x 2434mm (9'6" x 7'11")
With window overlooking front garden.
Bedroom 3 - 2907 x 2170mm (9'6" x 7'1")
With window overlooking the rear garden.
Bathroom - 2105 x 1900mm (6'10" x 6'2")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C, bath.
Parking - Single Garage
- Bedroom 1 - 3400(min) x 2910mm (11'1" x 9'6")
- Ensuite (Bed 1) - 2274(max) x 1670(max)mm (7'5" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 2895(min) x 2410mm (9'5" x 7'10")
- Bedroom 3 - 2895 x 2170mm (9'5" x 7'1")
- Bathroom - 2115(min) x 1870mm (6'11" x 6'1")
- Kitchen/dining area - 5350 x 2940mm (17'6" x 9'7")
- Lounge - 5350 x 3360mm (17'7" x 11'0")
- Utility - 2247 x 2030mm (7'4" x 6'7")
- Cloakroom - 1629 x 1045mm (5'4" x 3'5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_s12-00854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.