3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarwick at Martello Lakes, Dymchurch Road, CT21
- Mid-terrace family home
- Separate kitchen
- Open-plan living/dining area
- French doors leading onto garden from living area
- Bedroom one complete with en suite
- Car barn and parking space included
- Selected plots benefitting from lake views
- Pleasure lake situated within the development
- Guided walk ways through the development
- Coastal location
The Barwick is a superb three bedroom home offering discerning homebuyers the perfect light and space. THE GROUND FLOOR PROVIDES A SEPARATE KITCHEN AREA AND AN OPEN PLAN LIVING /DINING ROOM AND FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO THE REAR GARDEN. UPSTAIRS THERE ARE THREE BEDROOMS, WITH BEDROOM ONE COMPLETE WITH AN EN SUITE.
- Kitchen - 2.48 x 3.72m (7'8'' x 12'3'')
- Living / Dining - 4.62 x 4.46m (15'12'' x 14'8'')
- Bedroom 1 - 2.61 x 3.65m (8'7'' x 12'0'')
- Bedroom 2 - 2.61 x 3.12m (8'7'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 - 1.92 x 2.72m (6'4'' x 8'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43797930.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.