2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBRADFORD at Wyndham Park, Nelson Way, Yeovil, BA21 5DT
- FLOORING INCLUDED
- STAMP DUTY PAID
- £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES
- End-terrace home with garden
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Parking space
- Master bedroom with storage space
- Beautiful range of homes designed to suit every lifestyle
- Located on the outskirts of bustling Yeovil
- Ideally located for the A303
This spacious two bedroom home is ideal for a first home or an investment opportunity. Designed with space and light in mind The Bradford has an open plan kitchen with dining and living room with a separate WC and added storage. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge/kitchen/dining - 8.55 x 3.41m (28'0" x 11'2"ma x )
- Wc - 1.46 x 1m (4'9" x 3'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.5 x 3.65m (14?9" x 12'0"(ma x ))
- Bedroom 2 - 4.5 x 2.72m (14?9" x 8'11"(ma x ))
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 2m (6?9" x 6'7"(ma x ))
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43797951.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_79. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.