4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTAUNTON at Wyndham Park, Nelson Way, Yeovil, BA21 5DT
- Semi-detached home
- 2 parking spaces
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Spacious lounge
- 2 double bedrooms
- Beautiful range of homes designed to suit every lifestyle
- Located on the outskirts of bustling Yeovil
- Ideally located for the A303
- Not far from Yeovil Junction train station
This FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY home offers comfort, space and style. The OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA has plenty of ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY, with a separate SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM making up the ground floor. The first floor has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO SINGLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen/dining - 3.82 x 4.52m (12'5'' x 14'8'')
- Living Room - 4.27 x 4.93m (13'9'' x 16'1'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.17 x 3.83m (10'4'' x 12'5'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.17 x 3.55m (10'4'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.14 x 3.55m (7'0'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 4 - 2.14 x 3.83m (6'7'' x 12'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43797957.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_76. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.